Bill Ballenger and Dennis Denno, veterans of Michigan politics, discuss timely issues on "The Friday Morning Podcast," sponsored by Deadline Detroit:
- Gov. Gretchen Whitmer journeys to Benton Harbor to defend high school closure plan.
- Any attempt to amend term limits faces opposition. Denno Research/Vanguard PA polling data shows voters like the status quo.
- The state could reap up to $800 million by selling the Blue Water Bridge, a legislator claims.
- Republican John James says he'll take another shot at the U.S. Senate, this time against incumbent Democrat Gary Peters.
- Republican legislative leaders file suit against Attorney General Dana Nessel's opinion that petition law reforms enacted last year are unconstitutional.
- Interview with Lance Binoniemi from the Michigan Infrastructure and Transportation Association.