There's no shortage of places to grab a fried chicken dinner in Metro Detroit. And Frankly, I don't care what people say, the chain Popeyes is a contender (biscuits included).
That said, Eater Detroit lists 13 places to get crispy fried chicken in Metro Detroit. A sampling:
- Pollo Chapin: 2054 Junction, Detroit
- Gold Cash Gold: 2100 Michigan Ave., Detroit
- SavannahBlue: 1431 Times Sq., Detroit
- Penny Red's: 1445 Farmer St., Detroit
- Craft Work: 8047 Agnes St., Detroit
- Bert's Marketplace: 2727 Russell St. Detroit
- Beans & Cornbread: 29508 Northwestern Hwy. Southfield
► See the entire list.
If you have a favorite, let us know below.
-- Allan Lengel