Bill Ballenger and Dennis Denno, veterans of Michigan politics, discuss these issues on "The Friday Morning Podcast," sponsored by Deadline Detroit:
- Gov. Whitmer blasts the Legislature for taking most of summer off without passing a budget.
- Lawmakers explore bonding to find money for "Fix the Damn Roads," and Gov. Whitmer is open to it.
- Michigan Republican Party Chair Laura Cox, a former ICE agent, is a victim of vandalism at state headquarters.
- MSU to issue another report
- Persident Trump didn’t fare well in poll against Dracula, Attila and a zombie.
- Interview with Rob Fowler, CEO of the Small Business Association of Michigan.