Politics Podcast: Will GOP Race for Governor Be a Referendum on Trump and Snyder?
December 1st, 2017, 2:40 PM
Bill Ballenger and Dennis Denno, veterans of Michigan politics, discuss these issues in "The Friday Morning Podcast," posted in partnership with Deadline Detroit:
- Will the GOP race for governor be a referendum on Donald Trump and Gov. Rick Snyder?
- Gov. Snyder cuts deal with Enbridge to keep Mackinac Straits pipeline open.
- Karegnondi water starts flowing in Genesee County, but not in Flint.
- Michigan politicians balk at chastising Congressman John Conyers over sex harassment claims.
- Lt. Gov. Calley, the all-in-for-Snyder candidate for fovernor.
Plus, the two Interview state Rep. Christine Greig, D-Farmington Hills, the possible first female Speaker of the Michigan House.