Bill Ballenger and Dennis Denno, veterans of Michigan politics, discuss timely issues on "The Friday Morning Podcast," sponsored by Deadline Detroit:
- New Denno Research poll shows Michiganders don't want President Trump impeached, but don't want him re-elected.
- Attorney General Dana Nessel declares part of controversial "petition reform" legislation unconstitutional.
- Quicken Loans mogul Dan Gilbert threatens petition drive to reform auto insurance rating system if the governor and legislature don't get the job done ASAP.
- The Republican caucus in the Michigan House ejects Rep. Larry Inman (R-Traverse City), who has been indicted on bribery charges.
- An interview with Michigan Public Radio's Zoe Clark, who is bound for next week's Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce's annual Mackinac Island policy conference.