Bill Ballenger and Dennis Denno, veterans of Michigan politics, discuss timely issues on "The Friday Morning Podcast," sponsored by Deadline Detroit. (It's coming to you earlier because of this week's holiday).
- Half of the Wayne State University Board of Governors is suing the other half in a policy dispute.
- Attorney General Dana Nessel continues to make news.
- Former Democratic gubernatorial candidate Shri Thanedar moves to Detroit --- does it matter?
- Poll shows Flint Mayor Karen Weaver virtually tied with challenger State Rep. Sheldon Neeley, with half the voters undecided.
- Interview with Pete Langley, editor of the American Petroleum Institute of Michigan.